To plan and lead activities for children attending our summer family events.
You will work alongside our staff team and volunteer helpers.
Accommodation is provided.
6 Weeks (June - July 2024)
FULL ROLE DESCRIPTION
We run 3 week-long (Monday-Friday) events for families over the summer. To allow parents to participate fully, we organise activities for the children each morning and evening. We have two age groups and you will be responsible for safely running the activities for the older children (6-16 age range). We prefer these to be fun outside activities making use of our beautiful rural setting and the natural resources of the woodland, streams and hills that are on our doorstep. We have a maximum of around 20 children attending each event. You will be supported by staff and volunteers. Your role will include managing your volunteer helpers and generally assisting the Staff team with all aspects of these events. You will be given Safeguarding training and put through the Scottish Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme.
- You are a practising Catholic
- You have experience of working with children
- You have experience of Craig Lodge Community and our ministries
- You share our desire to help equip faith-filled families
- You have organisational skills
- You will be someone who models the joy and adventure found in following Jesus.
To discuss the role informally before applying, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.