Privacy Notice – filming, photographic, sound recording
The Data Controller of the information being collected is: The Craig Lodge Trust. Craig Lodge, Dalmally, Argyll and Bute, PA33 1AR Phone: 01838 200696. For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the relevant Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
This privacy statement relates to the following process:
Use of personal data supplied by individuals for our Filming, photographic, sound recording.
We will use your information to:
- Ensure that we have your written consent to use film, photo, sound recording and text that we have created featuring you or that you have provided
- Contact you to update your permission (if applicable)
The legal basis on which we use your personal data is consent.
We will not share your data with any other party.
Special category (sensitive) data
We do not collect sensitive data.
Your personal data will be retained after the completion of your signed Filming, photographic, sound recording and text release form for no longer than 5 years, unless within that 5 year period we gain your permission to hold and use your data for longer.
Your rights and preferences
The following rights are rights of data subjects:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is incorrect
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
The following rights apply only in certain circumstances:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if consent is our lawful basis for processing your data
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to request erasure (deletion) of your personal data
- The right to data portability
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about our handling of your data.