“Open your hearts, little children, and let your hands be extended and generous so that, through you, every creature may thank God the Creator” Our Lady Queen of Peace 1994
We are a charity (Craig Lodge Trust SCO 23203) and all our work: youth events, school missions, pilgrimages, giving young people a life-changing experience of Community – plus keeping Craig Lodge itself up and running – depend on the payments we receive from guests coming to stay at Craig Lodge. We are very grateful indeed. We couldn’t do it without you!
How To Book
- To book a stay with us or find out more about Craig Lodge please contact us. The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- T: +44(0) 1838 200216
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retreat Weekends – £100 per person (+ £20 for a single room unless required for disability)
- Youth Events – £55/65 per person
- Mid-week stay – £35 per person, per day, full board
We suggest a non-returnable deposit of £50 per person at the time of booking. This can be paid by cheque (made out to ‘Craig Lodge Trust’) or by credit/debit card.
These are suggested donations. We don’t want anyone to feel they cannot afford to stay at Craig Lodge so, if you feel you cannot meet the full cost, please discuss with us at time of booking.
Private Group Bookings
- Exclusive use of the whole house – £2,500 for the weekend.
Caritas Award School Groups
- Day Visit with lunch – £10 per person
- Day Visit with lunch and evening meal – £15 per person
- Overnight, evening meal, breakfast & lunch – £25 per person